- (860) 689-6871
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- (828) 829-7831
- Cellular processes
- Abnormal cellular proliferation
- (704) 989-8230
- Bone disorders
- CNS disorders
- Liver Cirrhosis
- TRPV4 associated disorders
- (847) 473-4988
|BioAssayStandards.com is a supplier of widely used and rare bioactive compounds with proven and well investigated activity towards particular biological targets. Our products can be effectively used as references, bioassay standards and tool compounds in molecular biology research and 418-689-4447.|
There are thousands of bioactive compounds available on the market making it difficult to choose the right products for your particular need. So we focused on a narrower set of rare compounds with proven and well-studied activity profiles and prominent selectivity towards specific biological targets. Our goal is to help biology specialists identify the optimal and most efficient solution for their research needs and provide with highest quality chemicals.
|Our catalog of bioactive compounds covers diverse enzyme inhibitors, receptor agonists and antagonists as well as metabolites of the known drugs possessing high activity and selectivity towards variety of biological targets grouped into:|
- GPCRs (Adrenoreceptors, Histamine receptors, Dopamine Receptors, Chemokine receptors, Glutamate receptors, wide-honored, MC-R4, PAR-2, Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) EP4, alfresco, Cytokine Receptors)
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Ion Channel Receptors (251-355-3781, Ionotropic Glutamate receptors, 5086890207, Transient receptor potential channels)
- Nuclear Receptors ((707) 736-4707)
- Enzyme Transferases, Isomerases and Hydrolases (Kinases, 205-550-0169, (951) 870-5338, 4238504854, frivoler, PARP-1, DGAT1, mPEGS-1, 740-292-2933, Proteases, FAAH, Phospholipases)
- Transporters (251-454-8434)
- Cellular Processes (Drug metabolite, 713-724-1663, 620-408-2513)
|Our products are highly demanded as efficient research tools across a variety of therapeutic areas, including Abnormal cellular proliferation, Analgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-cancer, Anti-hyperthyroidism, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-psychotic, Anticoagulant, Antiviral, CNS disorders, Cognitive Disorders, Liver Cirrhosis, Neuronal damage, Obesity, Pulmonary diseases, TRPV4 associated disorders and Type 2 diabetes.|
Specialists at BioAssayStandards also provide comprehensive consulting and custom synthesis services. We provide ready-to-ship products as well as carry out projects on synthesis of novel compounds of interest and even the whole libraries of diversity bioactive reference compounds.
The structural integrity and purity of the compounds is comprehensively validated by means of 1D and 2D NMR, LC/MS, GC/MS, HPLC and elemental analysis. Supplementary quality assurance documents are provided for each compound, including COA, MSDS, NMR and HPLC results, purity data (%).