Portable Coordinate Conversion for .Net
A new generation of coordinate conversion for all Windows platforms.
ProLat for .Net
Coordinate Conversion Library
The easiest coordinate conversion library ever!
- A single portable library file to reference in Visual Studio 2010 and 2012
- Pure managed code to run on any Windows Platform
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows Phone 8, and earlier versions
Representing years of development, ProLat for .Net does the hard work to make your next coordinate conversion project a breeze. It provides a complete set of geographic tools:
- Converts easily from any coordinate system to any other coordinate system
- Comprehensive list of 130 projections including UTM and State Plane
- Over 300 datums with advanced datum translation using NADCON grid shift files and 3, 7, and 10 parameter shifts
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System) conversion including polar regions
- Geodesic shortest distance calculations
- Scale factor and convergence calculations
- Text coordinate parsing to easily read a wide variety of formats without extra programming
Click on the link above for more details about ProLat for .Net.
Effective Objects also provides professional coordinate conversion consulting services for all platforms including Linux, Solaris, Android, and others.