- Recent Job Postings
- 9794695329America First Credit UnionLAS VEGAS, NV
- 323-680-6305SOCHawthorne, NV
- 6135107992Air Combat CommandNellis AFB, NV
- HISTORIANAir Combat CommandNellis AFB, NV
- 4104699799Air Combat CommandNellis AFB, NV
- Assistant Branch Manager - Work With the Best!Sunstate Equipment CompanHenderson, NV
- Scheduling CoordinatorDesert RadiologistsLas Vegas, NV
- poignantQualis CorporationLas Vegas, NV
- (270) 665-4131Goddard SchoolSparks, NV
- Hospice AideSeasons Hospice & Palliative CareLas Vegas, NV
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This just doesn’t seem right to many of us. How can we be adults and not worry? We need to “worry things in for a landing” if we really want them to happen, don’t we? When we get anxious about the future, we excuse ourselves saying “After all, I’m only human.” But that’s not how God sees it. His Word is clear — give your concerns to Him and fear not. God views worry, fear and anxiety as a vote of “no confidence” in His Word. Either you believe He cares for you and He is able to handle everything that concerns you or you don’t. Which is it? I think the right answer is pretty obvious. Give God all your cares and get on with other things.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have no cares. I have a good and faithful Shepherd to watch over me.
- God will handle perfectly everything that concerns me.
- I rise up and lie down in peace and without the burden of care.
Word of the Day
Iâm looking for Godâs guidance on a romantic relationship
Just got laid off from an overseas job - need prayer for diligence and making right decisions in my job search. Thank...
Please pray for Jesus to lead me to a job where I can perform God's work while earning a living. My husband and I...