Thank you for visiting Lil Brother Construction! We are excited to get to know you and help you with any household needs you have. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate.
Lil Brother Construction is now a family owned handyman business that has been in operation since 2008. We have over 50 years of combined construction and home repair experience. We began our handyman services out of the desire to help others. Steve started doing and assisting others with their projects for family members, friends and neighbors. We were available to help whenever someone needed something done around the house or business, whether they were building a garage, deck, patio or something minor like needing a faucet changed, a ceiling fan installed, deck cleaned or garbage disposal repaired. We are now the construction company that people turn to for help on their household projects.
No jobs have ever been too small. We like the projects the larger companies don’t have the time or don’t want the bother. Whatever you need done around your house or business, whether you are building or repairing a deck, fixing some drywall repaired, remodeling a bath or basement or something minor like needing a faucet changed, a ceiling fan installed, a deck cleaned or a garbage disposal installed. Just give Lil’ Brother Construction your “Honey Do List”. Our customers include many loyal homeowners as well as commercial and property management companies. We maintain the top rankings with Angie’s List and Home Advisors. We provide free budget estimates and are fully insured and licensed. We back our handyman services with our 100% money back service guarantee. We strive to provide the highest level of service and communication from the moment you call to schedule your budget estimate, to when your job is complete.
Our Business Operates Under Christian Principles
- We trust our customers and we work hard to earn their trust. We do ask for 50% of job cost in advance. We want our customers to be 100% satisfied.
- We never mark-up your materials. You can purchase the materials or we can, either way the cost will be the same.
- We always clean up after every project.
- Our estimates may be higher because we provide you with budget estimates. This means we try to stay within the amount quoted on the estimate for the labor and materials, however sometimes the scope of the job changes or we need to use different materials because of availability; this will change the amount of the final invoice. If the hours used on the job is less than the amount estimated, we will only invoice you for the amount of actual time on the job. If the scope of the job would change, we will stop the job and discuss it with you and the need for any additional labor or materials.
- We try to live and work by Colossians 3:23-24
“We work willingly at whatever we do, as though we are working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember That the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.”
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as an address and phone number. You might also try a plugin to add a contact form.